1. Please check your tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified at a later date. Defacing or altering a ticket will invalidate the ticket. You must produce a valid ticket in order to gain entry to the Park (Scout Park, Bounds Green).
2. There is no re-admission to the Park. If you leave you will be required to purchase a new ticket.
3. Ticket holders are guaranteed entry up until 30 minutes before each display. However, should the Park reach maximum capacity after this time, entry cannot be assured therefore it is advised that you arrive early.
4. Theft of ticket(s), resale of ticket(s), attempts to resell ticket(s), or suspicion of resale or theft of ticket(s) are grounds for cancellation of the ticket, refusal of entry or removal from the Park, without refund. All tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. In the event of high winds or inclement weather the decision remains solely with the pyrotechnicians as to whether it is safe to commence the display. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds should the pyrotechnicians believe it is unsafe due to the weather.
6. It is your responsibility to check on the day that the event is going ahead. Should it be necessary to cancel the event this will be advertised on social media and on the website. Wild Wolf Explorer Scout Unit (ESU) cannot accept responsibility for any costs that may have been incurred. All advertised times and stalls are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Wild Wolf ESU.
7. In the extremely unlikely circumstances that the event is cancelled for any other reason a designated system will be opened on the website in order to request a refund. Please be aware that there may be a delay due to the amount of traffic the website will receive.
8. Wild Wolf ESU are not liable for any lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
9. In order to maintain the safety and security of the event, all attendees and all staff, we reserve the right to, without refund, refuse entry to, or eject from the event, any person who we deem to be intoxicated, under the influence of any substance or likely to cause anti-social or abusive behaviour within the Park, or any person perpetrating anti-social or abusive behaviour within the Park. You may be ejected from the Park should Wild Wolf ESU or other event staff feel your behaviour may compromise, is compromising or has compromised the safety and security of the event, any attendees or any staff.
10. Searching is a condition of entry and it may be necessary to search your person or possessions in line with our security arrangements. By purchasing a ticket you agree to this search.
11. Attendees are reminded that this is an outdoor event and the nature of Scout Park means at that time of year it may be cold, wet and slippy underfoot. Every effort is taken to make the area as safe as possible but anyone concerned about this should contact us for any particular access requirements.
12. There are strictly no fireworks, alcohol or sparklers in the Park due to safety reasons. Furthermore, Scout Park is a strictly no smoking site (including e-cigarettes) and we regret that dogs are not permitted to enter the site, with the exception of assistance dogs.
13. Online tickets must be paid for by 27th October 2019 to allow for processing. Advance Tickets are sold at the discretion of Wild Wolf ESU and there are a limited number on sale. Once sold out, tickets will only be available for purchase at the gate for the listed gate price.
14. Should you require additional tickets for your party they may be purchased on the gate by joining the queue. Please note there is a price difference for tickets bought on the gate as advertised on the website and that family tickets are only available online, in advance.
15. Should you have any issues during the event please contact the information tent and we will attempt to resolve your issue during the event.
16. By purchasing a ticket online you consent to one follow up email after the event for feedback and data analysis.
17. All personal details collected are held for identification and ticket verification purposes and are stored in line with the Data Protection Act of 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation and will be held for a maximum of 364 days after the event.
18. Personal data collected by Wild Wolf ESU will not be shared with any third party with the exception of any requirements by law.
19. Wild Wolf ESU reserves the right to restrict entry of persons into the Park in order to manage crowd safety and remain strictly within the permitted numbers allowed onto the site.
20. Photographs and video footage will be being taken during the event. By purchasing a ticket you, and anyone the ticket provides entry to, give your consent to such filming and photography, and agree that it may be used by Wild Wolf ESU for any purpose at any time, without payment, reference or compensation to you. Further details can be obtained at the information tent.
21. Wild Wolf ESU reserve the right to update and amend these terms as they see fit.
This event has been supported by the PPL PRS charity and community discount scheme. PPL PRS licenses the use of copyright music across the UK, giving businesses and organisations the permission they need to play the music they want. For more information about PPL PRS, visit pplprs.co.uk or call 0800 0720 808.
If there are any queries concerning these terms feel free to contact us HERE