1. Defacing or altering a ticket will invalidate the ticket. You must produce a valid ticket in order to gain entry to the Park (Scout Park, Bounds Green).
2. Ticket holders are guaranteed entry up until 30 minutes before the display.
3. Theft of ticket(s), sale of ticket(s), attempts to sell ticket(s), or suspicion of theft of ticket(s) are grounds for cancellation of the ticket, refusal of entry or removal from the Park, without refund.
4. In the event of high winds or inclement weather the decision remains solely with the Event Managers as to whether it is safe to commence the display. Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds should the Event Managers believe it is unsafe due to the weather.
5. It is your responsibility to check on the day that the event is going ahead. Should it be necessary to cancel the event this will be advertised via email. Wild Wolf Explorer Scout Unit (ESU) cannot accept responsibility for any costs that may have been incurred. All advertised times and stalls are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Wild Wolf ESU.
6. Wild Wolf ESU are not liable for any lost, stolen or damaged tickets.
7. In order to maintain the safety and security of the event, all attendees and all staff, we reserve the right to, without refund, refuse entry to, or eject from the event, any person who we deem to be intoxicated, under the influence of any substance or likely to cause anti-social or abusive behaviour within the Park, or any person perpetrating anti-social or abusive behaviour within the Park. You may be ejected from the Park should Wild Wolf ESU or other event staff feel your behaviour may compromise, is compromising or has compromised the safety and security of the event, any attendees or any staff.
8. Searching is a condition of entry and it may be necessary to search your person or possessions in line with our security arrangements. By entering the event you agree to this search.
9. Attendees are reminded that this is an outdoor event and the nature of Scout Park means at this time of year it may be cold, wet and slippery underfoot. Every effort is taken to make the area as safe as possible but anyone concerned about this should contact us for any particular access requirements.
10. There are strictly no fireworks, alcohol or sparklers in the Park due to safety reasons. Furthermore, Scout Park is a strictly no smoking site (including e-cigarettes) and we regret that dogs are not permitted to enter the site, with the exception of assistance dogs.
11. Should you have any issues during the event please contact the Information Tent and we will attempt to resolve your issue during the event.
12. All personal details collected are held for identification and ticket verification purposes and are stored in line with the Data Protection Act of 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation and will be held for a maximum of 364 days after the event.
13. Personal data collected by Wild Wolf ESU will not be shared with any third party with the exception of any requirements by law.
14. Wild Wolf ESU reserves the right to restrict entry of persons into the Park in order to manage crowd safety and remain strictly within the permitted numbers allowed onto the site.
15. Photographs and video footage will be being taken during the event. By entering the event you give your consent to such filming and photography, and agree that it may be used by Wild Wolf ESU for any purpose at any time, without payment, reference or compensation to you. Further details can be obtained at the Information Tent.
16. Wild Wolf ESU reserves the right to update and amend these terms as they see fit.
If there are any queries concerning these terms feel free to contact us HERE